Another great day-no words. Just a fun quiz for you guys and a sa-weet giveaway!
Answers to this can be found on google, and the websites www.mattawchildren.com and www.huffmansinkenya.blogspot.com
Ready? If there are several people who get the answers correct, I will go to random.org and randomly choose the winner. Winner receives a soapstone sculpture that I will pick out later this week. All comments/answers need to be in by noon on Friday.
1. What is the capital of Kenya?
2. How many children live at Mattaw Children's Village?
3. What does "Mattaw" mean?
4. What is Kenya's #1 export?
5. What are the Kiswahili words for:
a) I'm sorry
b) come here
e) thank you
6. Name a slum in Nairobi.
7. Where is Mattaw Children's Village located?
8. What are the names of the Huffman's 2 children
9. James 1:27 says what?
10. What is name of house #1 at Mattaw Children's Village?