Monday, August 8, 2011

God is doing great things

A week ago, I was sitting at my kitchen table sobbing, wondering what was going on. Trusting God has a plan and feeling at peace at the same time. We chose to take last week to just "be" and process and grieve and wait.....

Anyways, today is Miracle Monday. Because Jesus loves us so much, he stirred in the heart of an anonymous family who gifted us with plane tickets...and then some, to fulfill our needs to get to Kenya.

KENYA DIG IT!?!?!

So, in this hour, we are dancing and celebrating for all that God is doing in this journey. God is carrying us every step of the way....

I hope this encourages you like it does us. Prayer works. That's all.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for this gift. God's ways are HIGHER than mine, we know that full well.

........and it would be embarassing to mention my "grand" idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm am in awww. I'm am grateful towards the donar and to you and your family for doing service work. I wish I could join you. What an amazing experience this has been and will continue to be.

mountain mama said...

i dig it all right :) God totally rocks! rejoicing with y'all!

~natalie said...

hooray!! so excited for you guys. God is amazing!!