Monday, June 29, 2009

Being pulled and stretched with each step

Recently I've been pulled in a couple different directions. I feel like God has given me this passion in life, this goal, to know Him more deeply and there are times where I sometimes feel that barriers come up that make it harder for that to happen-but then I realize that God put the barrier there to help me trust Him more.

Funny.


I struggle with taking leaps of faith and trusting that God will catch me.


Even though I know He will. He has before. So why do I become anxious still?


TJ and I are feeling pulled. It's so great. It's so exciting because our lives are about to drastically change very soon.


So we're starting to take the next step.


I've learned that if we take just one step.


...and it doesn't feel so huge.









4 comments:

Michelle H. said...

I would love to hear about the adventure that God is taking you on....His adventures are always exciting (sometimes a little scary) but alwasy for our good.

Leslie said...

I can't wait to find out more about this!! How are your lives going to change drastically?! I am in suspense...

Nicole said...

Are you thinking more seriously about Kenya again?

Unknown said...

to answer your question you asked I think in an email or facebook... yes... you are totally leaving people hanging with this blog! Praying for you. seriously, we need to talk more. especially since what is going on right now around here would be of good use for you to know!