Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Not Me! Monday was created by a dear blogger, MckMama as a blog carnival for all of us mamas to come clean about our inperfections of things we certainly NEVER do.

...like the time recently I cooked a gormet meal for my family..you know, the time when I most certainly did not cut my finger, burn the palm of my hand AND start a blanket on fire in a span of about 5 minutes. Not me! I am quick with my hands, gentle on the stove and certainly do NOT wrap up in blankets while cooking. Especially when cooking gormet...you know...like Dilled Salmon and carrots. That is why when I did NOT cut myself, I was certainly NOT making corned beef hash eggs. Not Me! I always cook major gormet for my hubs as a big thank you for working so hard.

Wanna join? Go here for the offical rules and link up!

No comments: