Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sew Worth It!

Okay you guys, so I've done it.....I have to say that I'm feeling a bit old school and this was something that I said I would never do but, today, I bought my first . . . ..


SEWING MACHINE!!!!
I know, right? You're probably wondering what the big deal is. I have been praying for a long time now about what the Lord would like me to do as a sacrifice to Him. I soon started to get the desire to start sewing again. This makes me a tad nervous since the only "real" sewing experience has been hemming pants and making pillowcases. But okay Lord, it's about You and not me! I will see how this goes. :)
Since becoming a mom loving all the accessories and baby clothing that come with having kids, plus my desire to reach out to third world countries to benefit orphans, I have decided that I will tap into my creative side a little more and try making fun, cute, accessories for babies and toddlers. So, in the next month or so, be watching for things poppin up that you moms could use as great gifts or things for your next blessing!
Okay, so making this public means accountability comes into play, right? Grrr...okay....here I go....I'm making the jump!!!!!

No comments: