I have so enjoyed reading others' "Random 25 Things" online....so I decided to post mine...I just did 10 and mixed them up a little.
1. Red meat...never eat it....in fact, i only eat boneless skinless chicken breasts. I'm borderlining becoming a vegitarian. Not for all the "ethical" reasons you hear about, but just due to the taste and texture of a lot of meats I eat.
2. I would love a sewing machine.......soon!
3. My dream "fantasy" job is to be a National Geographic photographer. I can't think of anything more enjoyable than travelling to exotic places and meeting people from all different cultures and photographing them in their enviornment. Beautiful!
4. My "dream" realistic job is heading up a non-profit, benefiting orphans. Perhaps having a baby home one day. Anyone want to come and love and rock babies for a vacation !!?!?
5. If we could afford it, I would love to have at least 5 kids...not from my belly! I love watcing shows about large families. I know it will happen on day...and probably not the way I expect it to!
6. I do not enjoy scrapbooking...but love looking at others'!
7. I have had a DQ Blizzard thrown at my car by careless high school boys-I 'chased' them down and to make a long story short, their car ended with their car engulfed in flames. I think they learned their lesson. I did feel very sad for them though....and would have loved to be a fly on the wall listening on how they told their parents that evening....
8. If I could be stranded on an island and have only one food for the rest of my life, it would be cereal. Any kind. Bring it to me.
9. I have appeared on The Price Is Right...not as a contestant, but as a screaming audience member.
10. One of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in Africa are pink beaches from a distance...that were a result of it being covered in Flamingos!