Saturday, May 2, 2009

Refreshed and Relaxed!

Wow-so I just returned from the land of sun and sea (Florida) with my soon-to-be 5 yr old, B.

Doesn't time fly with your little people?

Anyways, THIS GIRL is feeling completely refreshed and ready to take on the world-er well, maybe I'm not there quite yet :o)

Here are a few pics from our last minute get away. I had no idea B loved the ocean so much. Fearless I tell you....fearless!

B finding awe in all the sea shells washing ashore

(Anne Marie Island)





B is a-boogie-ing
(New Smyrna Beach)



One of our highlights was a poolside dinner with Shamu!

How graceful these animals are! Ben was just so amazed at them!

I would highly recommend Orlando to anyone this time of year!! Having quality time with B this week was so much fun!!

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

That is very cool Lindz! What a great memory maker and bonding experience.

Brandi said...

awe. . .wish I'd been in town so we could have done Sea World TOGETHER!!! We love that place!

Glad you had a blast and were refreshed too.

Bran