Wednesday, July 29, 2009

where in the world is my creativity??

...ahem.

I am all better today. Thank you for asking. I can only think of what the other drivers were thinking as they looked over at me yesterday from this incident. I mean, what would I have thought if I would have seen a woman bleeding-driving erratically-calling frantically in the car speeding past me in a construction zone.

I do not speed.

It's been a great week so far marked by avoiding any incidents of Collin standing in the toilet, painting the cabinets with marker, lipstick, or whatever, kept the falls and bruises to a minimum. Ben has been our usual 3rd parent to Collin.

I've been really craving to get into my creative side. I love being a mom to my boys, a wife, and a Social Worker. There isn't a lot of time left in my day to do the things I really enjoy. Sound familiar? This weekend I am going to try to finish Ben's baby book through preschool, as this is an never-ending goal of mine, try to do some writing and do some projects with my boys. Baking to appease my husband...and continue to get our garage sale ready to go.

Blogging is soooo great for me, and I love reading yours. I am inspired by people's blogs I read. If you are a frequent reader, I am often curious as to where you are from and if you have a blog too! I love adding more blogs to my "must read" list I have running.

What are your plans this weekend?

No comments: