Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm an anxiety-ridden fool!

Have you ever had one of those days-or meetings-where you HAD to confront someone or someone HAD to confront you and it completely consumed your mind and filled you with anxiety until the moment it was over?

That was me today.

I prayed and prayed and prayed about a meeting today. Last week was the original meet time, but it had to be rescheduled-I breathed a sigh of relief but dreaded what was still to be dealt with.

I hate that!

All week and especially today, the Lord saturated me with the verse "My grace is sufficient for you. For my power is made perfect in your weakness."

How awesome is it that God knows ME and MY needs so well that He provides the perfect food to feast on.

And...why cannot I remember that? Grrr....I need to totally work on that.

I'm grateful for the Warrior Girls in my life and partnering frienships locally I have that I can call in an instant and pray. So grateful and you girls know who you are!

Love you!

1 comment:

mountain mama said...

yes, yes i hate all that goes with having to confront someone. god's grace is suffecient and sweet relief after it's dealt with!!