Monday, January 25, 2010

Swagbucks

As I am all snuggled up in my cozy clothes and working from home today, I wanted to take some time share with you something that has been helpful for me living on a budget.

Introducing Swagbucks.

At first I was a little suspicious. But now I ask why didn't I start using them a looong time ago!?!?!
While making swagbucks my homepage on my computer, I use it to search for everything! I even earn bucks when I search for my own blog! I use it as like I was using other search engines-only this one I earn redeemable gifts and giftcards at places I prefer to shop at. It's a sinch to use. With our dual Social Work income, it has helped our budget SO MUCH-especially around birthdays and holidays when we can now afford gifts that otherwise we couldn't.

So, click here and see for yourself how easy it is to earn swagbucks and gifts from your favorite store!

No comments: