Friday, January 1, 2010

A new challenge for a new year!

Do you have a New Year's Resolution yet? Many are starting to loose wieght, get back in shape, or eating healthy.

I would like to share and challenge you to join me in doing something different this year. You know how we all say how life flashes before our eyes and before we know it, our kiddos are grown up and we are planning retirement.

Check out Project 365.

This has challenged me to remember 2010 in a new way...through photographs. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I have created a new blog for this one purpose. It is called A Year in Photos

I'm hoping YOU provide me with a bit of accountability in this as I try to post every day or two a photo of something that struck me that day.

I have just purchased a new camera, so I am anticipating this to be a lot of fun (or frustrating until I figure my new camera out) but nonetheless, a fun new challenge for the New Year!

Starting today!

No comments: