Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Sprouts Store is here!

Update!

Congrats Teri! You've won the book!!!!

*****************************************

Original Post:


Here we go! A fun day! I've created an Amazon store that allows you to go and shop for items we have hand-picked for the baby house. All you have to do is click on the store link in the right column and shop away!!! All of the product will be delivered to my town and will be stored until it is shipped on a cargo container overseas the end of June.



We.are.so.excited!!!!

Categories include: clothing, feeding, diapering, toys, etc.

Oh, did I mention that by you shopping by clicking that specific link on my blog gives Sprouts baby home a percentage back of what you paid? So, it's a win-win. You fill our home with awesome gifts AND we receive a cash donation!!

You will see many products are eco-friendly. Remember my goal is to keep all products in the baby home as 'green' as possible. Not all fit that category, but my goal is to have it 100% green in 5 years ;) We'll see.

Now, go shop!

I have another giveaway! Please do not forget about the one happening here!

Today you have an opportunity to enter to win a copy of Anne Voskamp's book "One Thousand Gifts". It has been a blessing to me in so many ways, and I'm hoping it will be an encouragement to you, too. It also makes a great gift!

Both winners for the necklace and today's giveaway will be announced tomorrow morning. Both winners will be picked at random.

Here are the rules to enter:

You get one entry for doing each of the following....

1. Tell me your favorite baby product
2. Post about this baby shower on your Facebook
3. Blog about the baby shower and link back to my blog
4. Tweet about it!

So, you have up to 4 entries you can submit for helping me spread the word.

Thank you thank you thank you for ALL you have done this week. There is no too small of a gift. I can't wait to see what you all pick out!!!

Lindz

2 comments:

Teri said...

Post to FB.....check!

Joyful Living said...

CONGRATS TERI! You won! the Lord really must have wanted you to have this one :) haha!